In today’s hospitality industry, Wi-Fi is considered essential equipment and any disruption or degradation in service can have a significant impact on guest satisfaction. Rotana Hotels and Resorts recognizes the role that reliable, high-speed connectivity plays and that’s why it recently partnered with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company to help improve the guest experience with Wi-Fi connectivity. Broadband Fi.
With a wide range of services and facilities hosted under the brand umbrella, Rotana Hotels and Resorts offers something for every type and level of traveler. The brand’s success is based on its portfolio of 4 and 5 star establishments and its ability to attract the biggest names in the restaurant industry.
In today’s hospitality industry, Wi-Fi is considered essential equipment and any disruption or degradation in service can have a significant impact on guest satisfaction. As a leading brand, Rotana Hotels and Resorts recognizes the role that reliable, high-speed connectivity plays, not only in meeting this expectation, but also in serving as a platform on which it can continuously deliver innovative guest experiences. and differentiated.
- Improve wireless connectivity experiences for guests at 35 properties in the UAE
- Deploy an advanced network to support HD streaming, wireless credit card payment gateways, and other innovative guest services
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, PCI DDS, local authority regulations and other leading industry standards
- Aruba 802.11ac Indoor and Outdoor Access Points
- Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers
- Ensures the full potential of bandwidth upgrade investments are realized by customers and staff
- Enabling increased allocated bandwidth per session from 8 Mbps to 25 Mbps
- Driven an average 25% increase in customer satisfaction with wireless services
- Saves an average of 35% man-days needed to manage and administer the solution
- Enabling the introduction of Chromecast solutions that provide customers with high quality media streaming
- Completely wireless access to customer service management dramatically improves staff mobility and flexibility, improving staff efficiency and productivity
- Provides reliable, efficient, and secure connectivity for point-of-sale (POS) terminals essential for convenient customer billing
- Enables a full return on investment (ROI) of the project in less than three years
Wael Othman, Director of IT and Business Solutions, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation, said, “Aruba has given us the confidence to deliver critical guest and employee services over the wireless network. This ensures that we can run critical services such as POS terminals, HD video streaming devices, and customer service management system with confidence in their performance and availability.
Click below to share this article