Customers can enjoy staying in the magic at Walt disney world Resort with attractive rates on resort stays in 2022.
- Florida residents can save up to 20% on select rooms at Walt Disney World Resort most nights starting January 2, 2022.
- At a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, guests can experience the same legendary details, services and stories found in theme parks. They will discover enchantment around every corner. Plus, they’ll be surrounded by the world’s most magical celebration!
- Transport: Free transportation options make getting around Walt Disney World Resort easy and fun. Customers can ride on the world famous monorail, soar in the sky on Disney skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of some theme parks.
- Immersive experiences: Guests can be immersed in fantastic worlds both real and pictorial, including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether they’re admiring the African savannah, swimming alongside Nemo and his friends, or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian islands, they’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
- The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney hotel, where guests can enjoy themed pools with slides, poolside activities, and delicious dining experiences. They may even spot familiar Disney friends turning pale. Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
- Early entry to the park: As part of the world’s most magical celebration, Disney hotel guests can enjoy a 30-minute jump on their Disney Day with early admission to theme parks, available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Early admission to the theme park gives visitors a head start in the parks, so they will have access to certain attractions, shops and restaurants before normal hours. And, they can take advantage of this benefit every day of their stay, in any park, subject to capacity.
- For early entry to the theme park, visitors will need valid entry, a park reservation, and a Key to the World, MagicBand, or Magic Mobile card.
- Extended evening theme park hours: Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resort hotels or Disney Deluxe Villas can enjoy extended evening hours – discovering select attractions, shopping and dining after normal park hours – at select theme parks on certain nights.
- In addition to early theme park entry, available to all Disney hotel guests, they will arrive earlier and stay later to maximize their time in the parks during the world’s most magical celebration!
- For extended evening hours, guests will need a valid Key to the World card, MagicBand or Magic Mobile, valid admission and theme park reservation for the same park the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided visitors have entered the park where they made their reservation earlier in the day.)
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all the planning of your trip to Walt Disney World